Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lady Gaga-Paramore mash up: Just Crush Crush Crush

This morning, my blockmate, Myles Cheang (a.k.a. Noel Cheang Heng Quan), lent me his iPod Touch and let me hear this song which I thought I was familiar with. Just hearing the first few beats of the song I could identify it already. But when the singing started, I was amazed that it is a mash up. And to my delight, it is a mash up of two of my favorite artists, Paramore and Lady Gaga. It's such a nice mix of Alternative Rock and Pop music-- a tune you would want to head bang, dance and sing along with all at the same time.


I was figuring out how I'd be able to post the song if ever I ask my blockmate to send me the audio file, but fortunately, I found an already posted copy of the song on Youtube.com. There are a handful versions of the mash up-- maybe amateur attempts of different people-- but this one I found the most perfect mix of both songs. This has been on Youtube since May, but it's my first time a while ago to listen to the song. Props to the maker of this mash up because I like it. :> Hope everyone enjoys this version as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment