Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Wishlist!

'Tis the season to be jolly! And presents make it extra merry! Fa-la-la-la-la~

Christmas Season is in the air and gift-shopping folks are charging up malls and stores wherever we go. And I don't think nobody has made their Christmas wishlist yet! Let's admit it, 'tis the season that gives us that extra think skin and balls to ask for presents from our friends and family. So I've come up with my own set of wishlist, hoping in vain that some saintly reader of my blog would spend from their pockets to buy for me one of the things on my list. Hi friends. :>:>:>

1. Original DVD Copy of My Favorite Movies




For those who don't know, I am a movie person, whether it be mainstream or indie films. I have not yet started on my DVD collection, and receiving a copy of even just one of my favorite movies would be GREATLY appreciated. I also find it difficult to search for copies of the movies I watch. So if somebody gives me Shawshank Redepemption, The Science of Sleep, Jeux d'Enfants, or Pan's Labyrinth, from the bottom of my heart I would kiss and hug you out of sheer gratefulness. Now I know it sounds choosy, but I prefer Original Copies. My keen eyes notice the slightest difference on the quality of the movie, and I make it a point that every movie I watch should be a great experience no matter how sloppy the movie gets.

2. Dog Accessories



My dog is my ultimate baby, and has now become the "Bunso" of the family. My mom never forgets my baby's treats when she's in the grocery, and my dad even goes to Greenbelt to find toys and accessories for him. So I don't mind if people give me gifts for my dog. What's him is mine anyway. :) for those who haven't seen my dog yet...

Additional Photos HERE

3. A Cute Coin Bank


I wonder if this Fanny Bank talks. The "rashes" on one of the buns intrigue me. :D When I was a bit younger, I used to collect coin banks, practically for aesthetic purposes. But since I am to use it for future money collection, having a new coin bank would motivate me in persistent money collection. hahaha

4. Fantasea Line Nikon D60 Underwater Housing


Being new to photography, I want to invest on my photography experience. So why not take it underwater? :>

5. Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)


The last FF I played is FF VIII (PS). I was not even able to finish all the four discs because I thought I was too young to play a complicated love story/RPG. Maybe now's the time to gauge how much maturity I've incurred --that is, maturity in gaming-- since the last time I played this game.

 6. A Fine Planner 



I have never used a planner ever in my life mainly because I find it an extra baggage to write everything on it. It also intimidates me when it dawns on me that everyday of my life is scheduled. I prefer remembering things I have to do by memorizing them than writing it. I'm a lousy and lazy handwrite-r. But due to innumerable tasks and readings to be accomplished, I now try considering the use of it.

7. External Hard Drive


Due to lack of original copies of movies, I resort to torrents. :D and I never thought that it would actually take that much memory on my present external hard drive. Having a new one (with such memory space) would be really really helpful for a movie junkie like me.

8. X-men Headphones (Or any fanciful Headphones for that matter)


And because I envied my blockmate who recently bought a Star Wars Headphones, I kind of wanted one for me, too. :D But since I am an X-men fan, I want mine to be X-men-inspired of course.

9. Children's Bible


I want to be able to read the Holy Bible in a way that it'd be a hands-down read. No matter how intellectual I get from school readings, the Bible is still a hard read for me,  but I don't want it to be the blockage that would stop me from reading it. And since I knew that most of my blockmates started from Children's Bible before reading the "real" bible if I may label it that way, maybe that's what would work for me too. :)

Nobody's too old for a Christmas Wishlist. And if somebody tells me "Ang Pasko ay para sa mga bata," hell I am a kid! Sooooooooo..... any takers of my wishlist? Remember, Santa's watching youuu :>

2 comments:

  1. Ang demaaaanding. :)) hahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know how tempted you are in buying me one of these... :>

    ReplyDelete