Friday, September 3, 2010

All aboard!

At last! after all the contemplations, meditations, masturbations and whatnot, I have finally decided to create my own blogspot! I know, I know. Now's a bad time to make a blogspot, considering especially the demanding school works which, of course, i have to allot most of my time to. But I've been wanting an indoor hobby that would constantly work my brain cells out, a type of work out that could be a scapegoat from all the repetitive tasks in school. And since I'm a slow handwrite-er, typing would probably be the best tool for me. Plus, I've been reading a lot of complaints [some plain sarcasm, and some major displeasure] concerning how wordy my posts in FB are. actually, those are already concise versions of my thoughts. 8-| So to avoid any issues, i had to come up with another outlet. and voila, this is my first BLOG ever! what exactly do i plan to write on this page?

ANYTHING UNDER THE
(just had to try how to put pictures on my posts :D)

I've been thinking of just specific topics that I will blog about, but on second thought, probably it's more escapist from the reality hell a.k.a. school to just put into writing all my usual random thoughts [not talking is a sin for me, y'know]. so to anyone who will follow my blog, expect the worst blog ever. >:)) that's all for now. [yay. i finally have a blog!]

P.S. please be a little nice in critiquing my writing skills. i'm just new to this blogging thing. :D thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment